How to Acheive Flawless Skin
Posted on November 29 2018
Who doesn’t love scrambled or sunny-side up eggs with toast for breakfast? Whether it is a hearty early morning meal or a late afternoon brunch, eggs can be cooked in a variety of ways and served on numerous occasions.
Be it the humble hard-boiled eggs that can be elevated into mouthwatering deviled eggs or boiled egg sandwiches, or even creamy poached eggs with a gorgeous runny yolk, eggs are an incredibly cheap and versatile household staple.
There are numerous health and beauty benefits of consuming eggs. In addition, raw eggs can be used to make DIY hair masks to solve all your hair problems and DIY peel-off face masks to treat skin problems and improve your skin’s overall health and appearance.
Here are best 6 DIY egg white face masks that are easy to prepare and can help solve a wide range of skin issues to give you toned and gorgeous skin. If needed, you can learn various hacks to separate the egg’s yolk and whites.
- Method 1: Whisked Egg White Face Mask for Blackheads
- Method 2: Egg White Skin-Tightening Face Masks
- # For Oily Skin
- # For Dry Skin
- # For Normal Skin
- Method 3: Egg White Face Mask for Hair Removal
- Method 4: Egg White Skin-Brightening Face Mask
- Method 5: Egg White Face Mask for Acne
- Method 6: Egg White Face Mask for Wrinkles & Crow’s-Feet
Method 1: Whisked Egg White Face Mask for Blackheads
Egg whites contain a protein called albumin that works to tighten your skin, shrink pores and thus reduce the formation of blackheads. Egg whites are also rich in nutrients that nourish and moisturize your skin, giving it a lighter and brighter appearance.
- Crack open an egg and collect the whites in a container.
- Using a small, motorized hand blender, whisk the egg whites until they are slightly stiff for application.
Step 2. Use egg whites and paper towel to make a peel-off face mask
- Dip a cosmetic brush into the whisked egg whites and apply a thin layer on your face.
- Apply strips of thin paper towel over your face to make a peel-off mask.
- Apply another layer of whisked egg whites on top of the paper towel.
- Let it dry. You may apply a third layer of whisked egg whites after 5 minutes for greater skin tightening.
- Once the mask has dried completely, slowly peel off the paper towel.
- Rinse your face with water and gently pat dry using a soft towel.
Do this twice a week to reduce the appearance of blackheads and get firmer skin after 2 to 3 weeks of regular application.